PreK/K Practicum in Early Childhood
The practicum student will:
- observe and reflect with the intent to improve practice.
- use child guidance strategies to effectively support children's learning.
- design lessons, provide instruction, and implement appropriate assessments.
- apply knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices to support children's development and learning.
- demonstrate appropriate professional behaviors and dispositions (e.g., dress and grooming, attendance and punctuality, positive interactions with mentors, peers, parents, and children, and commitment to the profession).