Team Sport Fundamentals
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of sport/activity specific skills, drills, rules and strategies and their applications to secondary PE settings as demonstrated on an exam.
- Students will know a variety of sport/activity specific drills and activities that can be used in future teaching through participation in class.
- Students will demonstrate how to teach a sport/activity specific skill, drill, or strategy through a group teaching assignment.
- Students will demonstrate skill ability in the basic sport/activity skills through a skill assessment.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the five fitness components and apply them in individual life: cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance, and body composition.