Skills in Product Development Economics and Drawing Review
1. Develop skills in product development economics and design artifact review and checking.
Crucial Design Skills
2. Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of design skills chosen from the following areas: Planning, Discovering, Creating, Representing, Modeling, Prototyping, Experimenting, Evaluating, Deciding, Conveying.
3. Demonstrate the ability to use effective team processes, communication, and conflict resolution skills to enhance synergy on a project team.
Analysis and Communication
4. As part of a team, develop an appropriate engineering analysis for your project, and effectively communicate the assumptions, intermediate steps, and results of this analysis.
5. Apply the understanding and skills from ME EN 475 and the other outcomes from ME EN 476 while working with a project sponsor in a team setting to produce desirable and transferable designs.