Regulatory and Legal issues
1. Explain the regulatory and legal requirements, and rationale for penetration testing
2. Hold an in-depth discussion about the ethics of cyber-security and other associated domains.
3. Demonstrate the use of various security tools, their application in a penetration test and be able to explain how such tools may be abused.
4. Illustrate clearly, by means of a written report and verbal presentation, the results of a penetration test with clear recommendations.
5. Explain how exploits and vulnerabilities are discovered and the correct protocols to report these for vendor fixes.
6. Be able to discuss new threat-types such as APT's and Cyber-Weapons and use these to explain why lifelong learning is critical for a security professional.