- Understand how to represent complex topics simply, clearly, and concisely using principles of information organization and effective presentation.
- Understand principles of a good narrative.
- Understand digital tools for the development of presentations and portfolio.
- Understand the principles of building a strong visual representation of their work in a portfolio and for presentations.
Student will be able to:
- Apply design principles to page layout and composition to create a portfolio.
- Apply verbal skills in developing and communicating a persuasive narrative.
- Apply visual skills in presenting information in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Produce effective renderings using vector and raster based computer packages.
- Adjust, manipulate, combine, and retouch images using Raster based computer packages.
- Produce complex presentations for industrial design using both vector and raster based packages in combination.