Content and Learning
- Understand and apply flat pattern principles and methods to create patterns for women's apparel.
- Demonstrate how to manipulate fabrics through draping to create basic styles for women's apparel.
- Demonstrate how to apply basic pattern drafting techniques to create basic patterns from measurements for women.
- Create a record of work done with accompanying examples of styles made in class.
- Demonstrate the use of correct terminology.
- Apply pattern making principles in fabric test items.