Content and Theory
- Articulate the main conceptual frameworks which help us understand how families cope with stress.
- Demonstrate how a wide range of life events influence families both positively and negatively.
- Demonstrate what factors contribute to whether families respond positively or negatively to life events and transitions.
- Understand and apply how gospel principles regarding the family, charity, faith and trials interconnect with scholarly research on family stress.
Effective Writing and Analysis
- Demonstrate improvement in course content writing skills.