Speed, Clarity, and Precision in Percussive Footwork
1. Students will gain speed, clarity and precise technique in various styles of percussive footwork.
Coordination, Motor Memory, Fine and Gross Motor Skills
2. Students will improve coordination, motor memory, fine and gross motor skills.
Alignment, Placement, and Weight Shifts
3. Students will demonstrate correct alignment, placement and weight shifts.
Movement Sequences and Patterns
4. Students will learn sequences and patterns of movement.
Improvisation and Composition
5. Students will apply the theory and process of improvisation and composition.
6. Students will learn the current movement vocabulary and or terminology.
Self Evaluation and Correction
7. Students will gain a kinesthetic perception and concentration in order to self-evaluate and self correct.