Somatic Principles and Practices
Students will be able to:
1. identify and demonstrate a basic theoretical and practical understanding of selected Somatic principles and practices.
Movement Awareness and Understanding
2. demonstrate an awareness and understanding of movement from a place of inward knowing.
3. physically embody connectivity
Personal Movement Choices
4. understand the joys and consequences of their own personal movement choices
Teaching and Coaching Practices
5. integrate the concepts of the class into the practical applications of teaching, coaching and re-patterning for self or other.