Fundamental Marketing Strategies
Understand fundamental marketing strategies and tactics as demonstrated via classroom discussion, individual and team assessments, and peer-to-peer training presentations. For example:
- Analyze current and potential markets to determine their market attractiveness
- Apply appropriate marketing strategies based on market attractiveness and relative firm strength
- Calculate and apply Break-even, Net Marketing Contribution, Marketing ROI, Marketing ROS to assigned cases and examples.
Integrating Marketing Training
Integrating previous marketing training into a systematic whole by applying that knowledge to case analysis. For example:
- Creating integrated product positioning by carefully combining all four Ps of the marketing mix
- Interpreting the results of a conjoint market research study and using those insights to create marketing strategy
- Understanding that customers are often different than I am and they need to be understood in their own voice and on their own terms
Effective Team Management
Demonstrating effective team management by producing quality deliverables (case memos, simulation performance, and corporate training presentations) conceived and created through team collaboration.
Develop Effective Tactical Responses
Effectively identifying core problems, create strategic solutions, and implement effective tactical response as demonstrated in case decisions.
Improving Written and Oral Communication
Improving written and oral communication skills through written case assignments and in-class presentations.