Integrate the values of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as part of caring.
- Value the importance of spirituality in the nursing process.
- Respect religious beliefs of the client.
Demonstrate effective critical thinking and communication.
- Demonstrate professional behavior when communicating with instructors, other students.
Design, provide, and evaluate professional nursing care for individuals, families, and communities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the performance of given technical skills.
- Articulate and understand the implications of acute and chronic illness for patients and their families.
- Discusses rationale for each technical procedure/skill
- Identifies the impact of the procedure on the patient
- Completes the procedure in a satisfactory manner
- Reports and documents procedure and patient results
- Explains procedure and performs patient teaching to patient and SO