El Ed 440 Course Outcome
Throughout this course, the students will:
- discuss and make connections between the theoretical knowledge from foundational courses in the elementary education program to the experiences they will have during their 3-6 practicum.
- self-evaluate their professional dispositions about teaching and learning.
- be expected to identify and practice professional attitudes about teaching and learning.
- identify contextual factors that impact teaching and learning.
- identify best teaching strategies and practices, focusing on 3-6 classrooms.
- increase planning skills.
- revisit and update their classroom management plan.
- identify and practice those foundational principles associated with the BYU/Public School Partnership and the McKay School of Education, including the Utah Effective Teaching Standards and the Partnership Vision and Commitments.