Innovation Lab Learning Outcomes
- Understand what is meant by the term innovation.
- Understand and be able to apply the principles of innovation lab; User centered, collaborative, make ideas concrete, and guided by the components.
- Be able to apply principles of problem findng and shaping.
- Be able to apply principles of divergent thinking to explore and define ideas.
- Understand the principles for judging/evaluating creative/innovative ideas.
- Be able to effectivly communicate your ideas to others. (Leadership component)
Gain better appreciation and understanding of innovation
Develop an ability to generate new ideas
Develop innovation skills to develop ideas into products and processes
Collaborate as a team to complete a project
Present ideas and work to the class