Operations & Maintenance
- Gain a comprehension of:
- energy management
- maintaining building interior a exterior structures and systems
- maintaining grounds
- facility management of communication systems
- establishing and implementing standards, practices, policies and procedures
- custodial services, waste management and recycling.
- Apply and analyze knowledge in:
- maintenance management
- cost control
- diagnostics, performance and needs assessment
Assessment of the above learning outcomes is performed through instructor analysis of homework, exams, classroom observations, student feedback, and course evaluations.