- Have an increased appreciation regarding the importance of presentation skills.
- Understand how to visually represent product materials, colors, and finishes.
- Understand how to compose a persuasive presentation
Student will be able to:
- Apply basic rendering skills including lighting effects, materials, colors, surface finish to rendering and sketches.
- Explore the difference between analog and digital based rendering techniques
Benchmarking and critique – looking at the work of others and judging your own work effectively.