- Understand the tools needed for a job search; portfolio and its iterations, resume, and cover letters.
- Understand and apply principles of networking, contacting, interviewing and negotiating with potential employers.
- Understand and apply principles of an effecive and compelling portfolio presentation.
- Understand patents, proposals, contracts, and design briefs.
- Recognize unethical situations that can arise and how to deal with them.
Students should be able to:
- Create and demonstrate effective job hunting skills and materials