Teaching and Learning Philosophy in Contemporary Dance
1. develop, articulate and demonstrate a clear philosophy of teaching and learning as it relates to Contemporary Dance.
Learning Content and Processes
2. demonstrate a conceptual understanding of the content and processes needed to facilitate learning in the field of Contemporary Dance.
Planning, Teaching, and Evaluation Experience
3. demonstrate teaching competency through experiences in planning, teaching and evaluating lessons.
4. demonstrate an ability to use a variety of teaching strategies to produce new knowledge and skills in others.
5. facilitate artistic development through process-oriented instruction.