Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of current theories of second language acquisition research.
- Design unit and daily lesson plans in alignment with the World-readiness Standards for Learning Languages and ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.
- Create lesson segments that reflect theory and practice.
- Design performance-based assessments.
- Use technology as a tool for professional development and to promote student learning.
- Develop the ability to reflect on their teaching, student learning and to make changes as warranted.
- Be an active professional participant in the field of language teaching.