Ancient Near Eastern Studies Program
To receive a BYU bachelor's degree a student must complete, in addition to all requirements for a specific major, the following university requirements:
- The University Core, consisting of requirements in general and religious education. (For a complete listing of courses that meet university core requirements, see here.)
- At least 30 credit hours must be earned in residence on the BYU campus in Provo as an admitted day student
- A minimum of 120 credit hours
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Be in good standing with the Honor Code Office
Students should see their college advisement center for help or information concerning the undergraduate programs.