Perform the full range of clinical laboratory tests in clinical chemistry
- Discuss the techniques of drawing, proper collection, and storatge of blood samples for clinical chemistry procedures
- Practice safe techniques according to those presented in class and in the textbook throughout your career in studen and clinical laboratory experiences.
- Demonstrate your ability to properly use the various types of spectrophotometers in the laboratory
- Prepare the reagents required in the procedures throughout the semester where possible
- Perform proper procedures, discuss the purpose of reagents, interpret results, evaluate quality assurance factors and solve problems or discrepancies for the assays and tasks performed.
Have diverse responsibilities in areas of analysis and clinical decision-making, regulatory compliance with applicable regulation, education, and quality assurance performance improvement whenever laboratory testing is researched, developed, or performed.