Quantity Food Preparation Techniques and Food Science Knowle
1. Apply appropriate quantity food preparation techniques and Food Science knowledge for soups, sauces, meat, poultry, fish, dairy foods, vegetables, fruits, salads, sandwiches, and baked goods
Quantity Food Production
2. Use appropriate controls in quantity food production.
Safety and Sanitation Principles
3. Demonstrate use of appropriate safety and sanitation principles during food production and service to the customer.
4. Demonstrate safe and appropriate use of and cleaning of foodservice equipment.
Presentation and Service of Food
5. Demonstrate effective presentation and service of food.
Team Work Skills
6. Students will work effectively as a team member as evidenced through good communication, appropriate assertiveness, and effective time management skills.
Monitoring Tools for Quality Improvement
7. Use various monitoring tools to provide data for continuous quality improvement.
Production Management Skills
8. Demonstrate production management skills ensuring that foodservice operation meets the needs of the clients.