1. Articulate their role as stewards over forested environments.
Global Forest Diversity
2. Appreciate the diversity of forests world-wide and their importance to human populations.
3. Apply knowledge of forest structure, function, and process in making management decisions
4. Be able to quantify forest structure and production
Pest and Disease Control
5. Recognize forest pests and diseases and know appropriate control techniques.
6. Relate forests to wildlife habitat
7. Identify 75 tree species located in Utah and on BYU campus.