Integrate the values of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as part of caring.
- Value the importance of spirituality in the nursing process.
- Respect religious beliefs of the client.
- Utilize personal inspiration in clinical decisions as well as the learning process.
Demonstrate effective critical thinking and communication.
- Demonstrate professional behavior when communicating with instructors, other health care providers, patients and families.
- Provide safe, competent, professional nursing care of adults in inpatients settings experiencing acute or chronic illnesses.
Design, provide, and evaluate professional nursing care for individuals, families, and communities.
- Participate in the peri-operative process as well as perform routines in aseptic and sterile technique.
- Articulate and understand the implications of acute and chronic illness for patients and their families.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the performance of given technical skills.